Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas vacation, soon.

One last date.
He's Emo boy. Although he's 37.
He cuts his own hair, it's sort of choppy, but sort of cute on him. He admits to having a fetish for girls who knit.

We meet for sushi. I don't think he's ever eaten sushi.
He's sweet.
He says weird things like "I like a woman who takes care of herself." At first I think he means, like I pay my own rent and stuff, than I'm not a student. No, he means it as a compliment that I look good....for my age.
Ha hahaha.
I drink, I smoke, I do yoga, I eat fast food sometimes...I should not take this as a compliment, but I do. I'm stupid and horny again.

drinks/food: We have a cocktail at Bal Mar. We eat lots of sushi (well I do, he's afraid of it). We drink saki. We have another drink after dinner.

Topics of conversation:
Age.
Looks.
How cool he is because he's Emo.
How he's overcome weird parents and been able to do what he wants to do.
I don't know hy I think he's endeering but I do.

We make out at the bus stop (he doesn't own a car).

That was fun.

No comments: