Tuesday, January 20, 2009

skin care

Over the New Years' holiday weekend I watched a lot of TV and kept seeing the informicial about Dr Murad's skin care line. It seems like such a good deal, all that product for $39 and you can just cancel and not get it every month, right. So I went to order it and the internet connection would not let me order it. I took it as a sign, I'm not suposed to be spending money.

But, then I was in Seattle and I need some eye cream, the Oil of Olay stuff just isn't cutting it. So I went to the origins counter looked and then I decided to wander around the mall. Into Bath and Body works...they have the skin care line by another dermatologist Patricia Wexler so I bought it. I'm not sure if my skin look better yet but the one product I think is helping is the one I got as a free sample and is $150 for 3.5oz. Yikes. That is a price I never said I'd pay. Figures. We will see what happens when I use up the sample and if my skin turns red or something.

I went to the Origins counter later and bought my favorite eye cream anyway.

No comments: