Sunday, September 30, 2007

OCD is not cool

I have to work Sunday, have a few text messages with Eric the Tall. Confirming. Yes.

I get to Stellar first. Order a Guinness. Relax and do some sketching. He arrives. Looks normal.

drinks/food: Pints, 2 each. Pizza, size medium, he takes leftovers home. Salads which are very important.

Topics of Conversation:

Stellar: he's never been here. I don't eat pizza much (I'm lactose intolerant, I don't tell him this) but I have been her before I met some women here for pizza and drinks about a year ago that I met on myspace. It's yummy.

Family: He doesn't talk to his. He's stories are entertaining, he's family is sort of arch conservative religious freak stories. He's entertaining.

Dating: How young can you go? Two of my last relationships were with men 8 years younger. I've been trying to date in my age group which doesn't work for me in Seattle.

Housemates: One of his is moving away and they are having a party at their house tonight. Mine is dating a man 16 years younger than her, long distance, who she hasn't met. My cut off is somewhere around 28 I think.

OCD: Starting with the fact that he can't get over the fact that some of his lettuce leaves fall onto the table. I think he's going to have a panic attack. He mentions at least 10 more times that he has OCD.

The date is over for me here.

We split the check, but he takes the pizza home.

We don't touch before we get into our cars and drive home.

I don't expect to hear from him.

No comments: