Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm not lying

I have been honest about my age and said I am 40. I decide if I am to get a date I need to "send flirts" so I do. I have to record a voice mesage. Now I can send messages free to those who write me.

My friend Bryan tells me I should totally lie.
You don't look or act 40, You don't want to go out with men who are 40, that's too old.
His words...I agree, but I want to be truthful, at least at first.

James Dean is a 33year old single dad, he also goes to school full time. Has the first 3 weekends of the month free as his xgirlfriend takes her daughter. We IM, he seems sweet. It's not a free weekend. He needs a date...wants to meet on Saturday for drinks and dinner at Thai Ku, he'll get his sister to hang out with his daughter.

Eric the Tall is a 38 year old who lives with housemates and moved to Seattle last year. Some computer tech job. He likes to see live bands and drink beer (who doesn't?) We plan to meet on Sunday after I get off work at Stellar pizza.

Sounds good.

No comments: