Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Station

Suzie and Sarah and I meet for dinner and drinks. We end up drinking 3 or is it 4 bottles of wine.
We really are lushes.
Near the end they start asking me about the dating. I quit it, no luck this time around.
Then Suzie wants to know what is up with me and Benny. Nothing. I haven't talked to him since Christmas 2006 and they were both there and witnessed my breakdown.

It get weird Suzie is like You guys should go out. He's not doing anything. I'm texting him.

Good thing she's really had enough wine that texting is difficult.

I give them all the reasons why I shouldn't be with Benny and why it's crap and never going to be good.
Benny is why.

But he is one of the best kissers I've ever had the pleasure to kiss.
I admit it, I keep comparing others to him, no one yet has been as good.

No comments: