Sunday, March 30, 2008

band of horses tee shirt

I met up with Mr X for dinner Saturday night. I knew it would be short but decided to give it a try.
He was wearing a band of Horses tee shirt, black, a size too large, with a white long sleeved tee underneath. He wasn't wearing a belt. How do I know? His teeshirts were tucked in. He's 45 and has a hair cut like Tom Cruise. That long but short style. He's not my physical type. He's not my type spiritually either.

Our date last week was postponed bacause his son ran away from home. I told him he needed to take care of his family. He doesn't need to start something with me.

He wanted to talk about art. He had given me his web site to look at. terrible, he's a horrible artist. Even the name of the site...somehing to do with Hobbits...come on!

Anyway, we had a nice dinner but I'm so not interested, it's sad.

He later calls me to go out to coffee on Sunday and then emails me to see if I want drinks on Monday. No, I don't. Life is too short for this. He drains my energy and wants something from me I can't give him...except advice that he needs to take care of his family.

And fashion advice but I can't give that either without him thinking I'm a bitch.

Moving on.

No comments: