Friday, April 11, 2008

chicks up front

Today I went to see the chaneller.
She told me a lot of the same things the astrologist did.
Child was her thing. She said she could see children all around me for the moment I entered the room.
I need to use my gifts to help children. Art and stories to help children (and we are all children.)
She recomended calling my spirit guides and setting a time to write...just write whatever came to me. Knowing that I am more than I think I am. It's bigger than I think it could be. Teaching others how to act in the world...shit, that's big because sometimes I don't know how to act.

Balancing fear and adventure and chanelling that energy.

Last night I met the tall boy for a few drinks then met Katherine, her man, and another couple. The woman just opened a shop and wants to see my baby hats. There's one opportunity. She said this woman has energy rise to her, but that she overspeaks and underdoes, so to be aware of that. She said I would have a few other opportunities by the end of summer.

She also said I need the cleanse myself of the pain my last job had caused me, it's still hangin around. Especially overcoming a toxic man (the owner who brings pain on all those who work for him) and gave me a ceremony to perform.
She said I need to set up an altar, which I already have, I just don't use. So now is the time to get it going.
What kind of hippy am I becoming??
She got really excited about me becoming a coach for others, using what I discover for the good of others. Being supportive and keeping accountability for others...after I learn to do that for myself. Easier said than done. Yikes...so much.

I need FOCUS. I realize this! I must do. Plan and set goals for myself and keep them.
That I am exactly where I need to be.
That it is time to have fun.
"Chicks up front" the old call during marches in the 60's when to quite the cops the organizers, would call the women to the front. Now is the time for women to reach out and make a difference.


So I paid for a business license today.
Ready to rock and roll.

No comments: