Friday, April 4, 2008

Perfect day

Thursday
I checked emails.
I went to yoga.
I got coffe and a cupcake after yoga.
The sun was out so painted a piece of furniture and a frame outside. That is one of my favorite things to do.

Katherine came over and we went for a long walk. I try to help her with her issues, but she has a long journey ahead.

I then picked her up and we headed down to Pioneer Square for Art Walk. Stoped in a Gallery IMA, actually parked in their garage. Had a glass on wine. Went to another gallery, not serving wine, awesome inspiring collage art. Katherine wanted to hit a bar (bar fly that she is) so we had a VT. To another gallery where Katherine used to work...so had another glass of wine. Then made our goodbye's to Dino and headed back to Ballard.

Stoped in at Hazelwood. VT2, then to Hatties' VT3, then to People's Pub (VT4&5) and I started a conversation with the man sitting next to us about Katherine's problem then eneded up giving him my number (and kissing him 3 times like the Brazilians do, he just looked like he needed a blessing...may you never get married type). We then went back to Hazelwood which was hoppin now. Katherine ordered us drinks VT6! Oh my!

I met a woman who said she was a children's book editor and wanted female friends (I gave her my info) and then I met a man who is in the wine making program, he knew LongShadows (where my brother in law is a wine maker) and I gave him my number. I think a few more drinks were bought for me, by the woman and then by a guy she was talking to who spilled my drink, and I talked to him. Then I talked to the wine maker guy again...and went home.

Thanks God for getting me home.
I can not drink with Katherine, she drinks like a fish and I don't know when to say I'll have a soda please.

When I woke up Friday I had 6 missed calls and 2 messages from wine guy. Funny.
I watched a movie and lazed all day till I had to go hang with Claire.

I decide to stop dating and I give two different men my number.
This is how it works.

No comments: