Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 random beauty facts about me

1. i stole grandma Teddy's red lipstick when i was in grade school and tried to deny it, probably with red lips
2. i hardly ever wear lipstick now because my lips are very dark naturally, the first time I had a facial the esthetician tried to "wipe" off my lipstick but I wasn't wearing any
3. i still use vaseline even though I've read petroleum products are suposedly bad for you
4. i started using eye cream when i turned 30, and have used it twice a day since...I always come back to Origins eyecreams when i try others
5. i don't like to use sun screen and don't usually use anything over 4 spf on my body
6. i don't like it when my face is tan so i use 15spf on my face
7. i like to use after sun lotion and sun tan lotion in the winter b/c the smell reminds me of the sun
8. i have colored my hair since i was 17
9. my first beauty products that i used faithfully were dove soap, sea breeze astringent, and oil of olay lotion, I think that was pretty much it till I hit mid 20's
10. i've never had acne, spots here and there but nothing horrible
11. i use coverup to cover the dark circles under my eyes everyday
12. i used to use white powder to look pale now I use nothing
13. when I was a little kid my teen age aunts used to put makeup on me and have me pose sexy in my bikini
14. i've used a sonicare toothbrush since 1996
15. i always wash my face with St Ives apricot scrub in the morning in the shower
16. i gave myself a manicure every week while in highschool and college
17. since i graduated from college i have had maybe 6 manicures
18. i always have a pedicure, I don't like to not have polish on my toe nails
19. i have chronic athletes foot and dry feet ever since college, should have been wearing flip flops in the communal showers
20. i'm addicted to lip balm
21. i use hand lotion religiously
22. i put lotion on my body every day
23. i prefer to shave every other day
24. i don't wear perfume much anymore
25. i nair my upper lip and to get rid of my monobrow and I shape my own eyebrows

No comments: