Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 random memories about my exboyfriends

1. my first kiss took place leaning against a pooltable
2. my first boyfriend in College and I locked eyes while singing songs at a sorority raid.
3. he had gotten 2 highschool girlfriends pregnant. I took the morning after pill twice while we were together
4. one I met in astronomy class by copying his homework , he lost his virginity to me during a fire drill in his dorm
5. he had a mohawk and wore combat boots
6. he broke up with me to date a girl who had a mohawk
7. i have had 3 long distance relationships
8. one boyfriend inspired me to purchase "Blond on Blond" my first CD, he made very strong cocktails, smoked pot, mountain climbed, and became a lawyer
9. i dated a cook who wore overalls
10. i dated a guy who never drank alcohol
11. i've only posed nude for one man and he used them as inspiration for paintings
12. one wrote and recorded 2 songs about me
13. one taught me how to ride a motorcycle
14. one always wanted me to be "bigger" almost as bad as your boyfriend wanting you to lose weight
15. when I was 30 I was living with a 22 year old, who said he loved me because I loved him
16. the best first kiss i ever had made me feel like the world had changed, it felt like vertigo
17. he went to Russia with his mother 3 days later and my friends and i joked that when a man doesn't call "he's gone to Russia"
18. when he returned from Russia we met up and he saw me on the street and walked towards me with open arms for big hug, he told me when he was gone he could hear my voice in his dreams.
19. he told me he loved bigger girls, and i was at the fitest and thinest I'd ever been
20. i still suspect he's a player
21. a dated a guy who didn't know how to drive a car
22. when I broke up with one, I bet a friend I wouldn't sleep with him for a year, I owed her $100 within 6 months
23. i dated a guy who had contracted herpes from his ex wife, he didn't give it to me
24. i've dated 3 men with penises over 10" long, one could never get it in
25. i dated my highschool boyfriend again when we were 25

No comments: