Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 random facts about my life in 2008

1. I woke up alone on New Year's day and that was awesome!
2. I got laid off my job 3 days before I was to go to Kauai for 10 days and that was a good thing.
3. I went to see Barack Obama at key areana the next day and that was an experience.
4. I laid in the sun for 10 days in Kauai and that was a good tan.
5. I traveled with my 90 year old grandmother and realized that I wasn't even half way through my life and that was a revelation.
6. I applied for unemployment benefits and that paid the rent.
7. I got a business license with the state of Washington and that really didn't need to happen.
8. I set up a website and that was easier than I thought.
9. I went to yoga 3-5 times a week through the end of May and I was sad when it just wasn't in my budget to continue.
10. I went to Maui with Heather on whim and that was so worth it.
11. I went to an astrologist who told me I was in a very special, creative, strong time of my life.
12. I went to a medium who had nothing to say when I asked about romance in my life.
13. I painted and set up an etsy site and it made me feel accomplished.
14. I went on some lame internet dates and that made me give up trying to find dates on the internet.
15. I packed up all my belonging into storage and it made me feel stressed out.
16. I hung out with my niece, Claire, and she made me so happy.
17. I moved to Walla Walla and lived with my sister and her husband and it was a good change, but I drank too much wine.
18. I worked at Long Shadows vintners for crush and I really enjoyed it.
19. I made a fool of myself at Thanksgiving and realized I was maybe a little depressed about the transient feeling of my life.
20. I talked to an ex boyfriend who reminded me that I can doing anything and that I am an amazing, beautiful woman.
21. I researched yoga instructor training programs, then thought maybe next year.
22. I realized snow on the roads annoyed me and maybe I shouldn't move to Eastern Washington.
23. I remembered I don't like Christmas and decided I want to go somewhere tropical for that Holiday.
24. I spent New Year's Eve nursing a cold, watching South Park on cable and it was the best!
25. I got through the entire year without having sex and that kinda sucked.

No comments: