Monday, October 15, 2007

Blue Jean Baby

I meet up with Keanu Reeves after yoga. We meet at Thai ku, but there are no good tables so we move to Bal Mar. He gives he a mini hug and a quick brush against the cheek when we say hello. He's tall, he's bulky, he is athletic. Over 6ft. and 200 lbs. So not used to that size. Handsome in a cute boyish way. Wearing jeans and a hoody that has some weird phrase on it, is it suposed to be hip?

drinks/food:
We get a glass of wine each. Order a salad and the chicken satay, to split.

Topics of conversation:
Age/dating: people that lie about the ages or info on personal adds. He admits to meeting a woman who had given him a fake name and cut her age by 7 years and she turned out to be a private investigator and she had all the dirt on him. I love these type of stories!!

The biggest determent to that kind of shit is that it does make a difference, in music tastes especially. Like the PI, the last show she'd seen was Elton John. I understood exactly what he was saying. He listens to KEXP and sees bands at small clubs, he doesn't want to go out with a 47 year old who listens to Elton John.

The last show I saw was a group show at the Sunset tavern. I just bough the KEXP compelation CD. At least we have a common ground.

He also has the feeling that internet dating is how he will meet his next girlfriend. Weird. Why don't I feel this way?
Something about being a dad and not having time.

Work: He likes his work. I need a new job.

We have 3 glasses of wine each. He walks me to my car.
His lifelong dream to make out with a girl named Cindy comes true.

I get a thank you text.

No comments: