Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Priests and schoolgirls

I get a text message from James Dean wishing me a Happy Halloween. Haven't heard from him in awhile. Nice surprise, but I know he has the kid this weekend so I wish him well.

I then text Keanu Reeves a Happy Halloween. We text and plan to meet up same time same place as the first time. He will be a priest, I imply I will be a schoolgirl...and I'm ready to have confession. Some how getting naked gets mentioned. I'm not sure how that happens but it does.

We have a good yoga work out because one of the women teaches the class not Richard, he's out of town. I try to find a school girl outfit. I am missing plaid skirts from my wardrobe. Shit. I look more like a lawyer. Oh well.

I get to Bal Mar before the priest. I people watch. There is a guy dressed like a transformer, he transforms into a jagermeister bottle. He's drunk. Reeves arrives and the transformer shows us his costume, Reeves watches him and thinks it's so weird that he looks like a normal guy when he takes off his mask. He thinks the guy is sort of sad. I think it's funny. The place is packed. There is a group sitting next to us who are tourists and farmers. They are sad.

We leave as transformer dude is up in front of the crowd trying to win the prize.

drinks: He has 2 cocktails, I have 2 glasses of wine.

Topics of conversation: priests and schoolgirls and should we get naked later?

Why not? I need some action.
We get into the Volvo station wagon and stop off at QFC for a bottle of wine.
Back to Reeves apartment. He has 10 bikes in the living room.
We make out on the sofa.
We take our clothes off.
I go down on him, I enjoy giving head, a lot!
He's enjoying it, a lot!
We have a conversation about sex toys, he had to use them with his xwife. She couldn't come without. So glad that's not me!
I think sex toys belong to the person they are used on. Reeves differs in this...what the hell? who wants to use someone else's dildo? Yuck.
We don't need toys.
He comes 4 times! This hasn't happened to me since I was in college, it's impressive.

After I come, he drives me home.

I get home and realize I am missing my pearl ear ring. Shit. I call him. He finds it. We will figure out how can get back. He has the boys all weekend. I'll be waiting.

No comments: