Saturday, October 13, 2007

Instant boring relationship

James Dean and I have Imed all week. He has the weekend free.
I call him when I get off work and invite him over for dinner, "I know you have been sitting if front of the TV all day doing nothing. You need to eat." I say.

Food/drink:
He's over in a flash brings a 6 pack of MGD. Nice.
I make some Indian food from mix, it's ok.

Topics of conversation:
The daughter, school. How much he hates and has no trust in the baby mama. He says he feels so alone when his daughter is gone he really feels aimless.
Health: How he was born with a congenital heart disease and has passed it onto his daughter. He takes meds for it daily and was a sickly kid.

But I get some action, that's why I really invited him over, I've been masturbating daily since last week.
We have sex, it's good. I come mutiple times.
James Dean has an awesome cock, it's perfect. Unfortunately he really hasn't been forced to use it. He wants woman on top. Reverse cowgirl. That's as exciting as it really gets. I suspect he's just not that into me...or depressed.

He tries to sleepover but we just aren't good at it. He leaves about 5 in the morning.

Not sure if I'll see him again.

No comments: