Friday, October 19, 2007

Not only women do it

Lying about your age.
Lee Vinning is at least 50!
He's late, at least 20 minutes late.
He's big, tall, fit. Knows people who have climbed Everest, looks like he could.
He says at one point that his friends are trying to set him up "but there is now way he could go out with a 55 year old woman." I believe him.

Is he 55? Wow, he looks good.

I ask him what is the last CD he bought. Bruce Springsteen. I didn't even know Bruce had new music out. I am sure he's 55 now.

He keeps trying to kiss me. Touching my ear ring. This is pretty. Touching my neck. Your lips are beautiful he says about 10 times.
He also says "You look great for 40" I really hate that for some reason.

We drink too much.
We get an order of chicken satay.
He follows me home in his car.
He's a good kisser.
He's convincing.
He has condoms with him, magnums...I'm 2 for 2!
He loses his errection.
It's ok because I wasn't really that into him.
He goes home 20 minutes after arriving.

I lost my handknitted scarf, I must have left it at the bar.

I don't expect to hear from him again.

No comments: